Organic Chickweed Tea
Chickweed is a widespread annual herb that is not only medicinal, but also an edible plant with a taste similar to spinach. The many chickweed extract benefits stem from the fact that chickweed is extremely rich in a number of vitamins and minerals, including Beta-carotene, niacin, calcium, magnesium, potassium, selenium, thiamine and many, many more.
Benefits and Uses:
– Chickweed is commonly used to treat a wide array of skin problems, including: eczema, irritation from bug bits and stings, rashes, inflammatory skin conditions, diaper rash, chapped skin, itching and dryness. For the treatment of skin problems, chickweed herb is usually made into an ointment.
– Chickweed is a good choice for an all-natural astringent.
– Chickweed tea benefits the body by providing anti inflammatory properties, making it a great treatment for the relief of pain cause by arthritis.
– Because of its natural laxative and diuretic properties, chickweed herb may be used for digestive issues, constipation, weight loss and detoxification.
– An infusion of dried chickweed is beneficial for treating upper respiratory problems like cough, infection and hoarseness.
– Chickweed is reportedly useful for treating any kind of condition involving the appearance of small veins near the skin – roseola, for example
1-3 cups daily or as desired
Please allow up to 5-7 business days to ship.
It is not recommended to drink Chickweed Tea if you are pregnant or nursing since there hasn't been sufficient studies to prove otherwise.
DISCLAIMER* ALL SUGGESTED USES AND DOSAGE AMOUNTS ARE BASED ON PERSONAL EXPERIENCE ONLY AND SHOULD NOT BE DEEMED AS PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL PRACTICES. WE ARE NOT LISCENSED PRACTIONERS AND AS SUCH THE ABOVE INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED TO BE USED AS PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL OPINION.